Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekly Wishes


My littlest sister, Sophia. She has grown up too fast.

Hello, pretty! I hope you are gearing up for a fantastic week and looking forward to a great Thanksgiving holiday. Can you even believe that it is almost Thanksgiving? Where has this year gone? If you are feeling a little overwhelmed or have a lot on your plate, I would suggest you take a moment and write down. Melyssa's link-up, Weekly Wishes, is a great way for you to reflect on your goals and help motivate you throughout the week. I hope accomplish all you need to to get through the week!

Last Week's Wishes                                                                                                                        
As I get closer and closer to the end of the semester, I think my life gets busier and busier. I accomplished a few of my goals, though! I wanted to continue training for my Turkey Trot, but I only ran 1 of 3 days. Oh well, I will do it this week. I wanted to explore Cleveland. I didn't get to explore as much as I would have liked, but I found an excellent movie theater that has midnight showings of 80's movies on Saturday nights. One of my housemates and I saw About Time (seriously a beautiful movie) and Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Lastly, I wanted to write some letters to family and friends. I sent out 4! 

This Week's Wishes                                                                                                                        

Start research paper. I have a very big research paper that I have not started, yet, and it is due in two and a half weeks. I really need to get on it so I am not trying to do it over Thanksgiving break because it just won't happen. 

Contact a professional. I would really like to connect with a professional in my hometown to conduct an informational interview over Winter break. I hope that I can find one, at the very least.

Brainstorm Christmas gifts. Christmas is coming. Christmas is coming! I am super excited, but not sure what to get anyone. I don't really like to give gifts, but rather a date. I want to spend time with the person, creating a memory with them. I need to figure out what I want to do or do with for each person on my list.

What are you hoping to accomplish this week? How are you gearing up for Thanksgiving?
Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment