Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekly Wishes

Sunsets: Masterpieces in the sky

WHoohoo! Only 2 days until Christmas! I couldn't be more excited. Starting off the week with a focus on what I want to accomplish this week, this really busy week. I hope you are having a wonderful day and have a great holiday!

Last Week's Wishes                                                                                                                        

Write and Plan Posts. well, I posted twice this week. I kept getting a little side tracked, but 2 posts is better than no posts. I have a post planned for this week and hopefully one more than that. Make Christmas plans. One more thing to figure out this week, but Christmas plans are pretty much made! I can't wait to spend time with my family! Read. I finished Water for Elephants! It was wonderful. Now, I am reading Blue Like Jazz.

This Week's Wishes                                                                                                                        

Enjoy Christmas. I love Christmas so much! Mostly because I get to hang out with all of my family and nothing could be better than that. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, as well!

Have an awesome 21st Birthday. Yes, it's true! My birthday, my 21st birthday, is 4 days after Christmas! I need to get my new license this week and enjoy my next step into my twenties. No, my 21st is not going to be wild and crazy, but pretty chill, maybe dinner and cake or something.


Happy Monday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment