Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cleveland Blogger Meet Up


Permeating Purpose

I'm a little slow on the uptake, nevertheless this is a cool thing that happened so I wanted to share it.  Blogging is all about the community that is created between bloggers. It's awesome to "meet" someone through blogging, but it is even better when you get to meet them in real life. 

My blogging big, Rachael, at Pretty in Pink, and Cleveland blogger, Jessica, at Anchored in CLE, decided to plan a Cleveland Blogger Meet Up for bloggers in the area to hang out and meet each other. We met up in Ohio City for a Holiday event, ate lunch in the Market Garden, and picked up some snacks in the West Side Market. 

There is a lot you can learn about someone through their blog, but even more when you meet them. Plus, I have a theory that only bloggers understand the world of blogging. I swear every time I talk to my parents, siblings, boyfriend, anyone who doesn't blog, they look at me like I have completely lost it. So it's nice to talk to people who understand. I really had a wonderful time hanging out with each and every one of them. I look forward to another blogger meet up!

Who I met: 


Permeating Purpose
Lunch! Eggs on a burger is one of the best things ever! 

Thank you, Rachael and Jessica! You guys did a great job!

Have you ever met a blogger? How was it?

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you could come! It really was SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete