Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekly Wishes


Hello partyblogger people! It's a blogging miracle, finals are over and I can get back to blogging. So I decided to start off with weekly wishes with Melyssa at The Nectar Collective to get me motivated again. Melyssa chose love as this week's theme. The picture above is the day my nephew was born when my grandma and I came to visit him. I love these two human beings more than words can truly describe. Life is so precious and it is important to cherish memories with the ones you love most. I cherish this one as our family moved into another stage together.

Due to my finals, I had to take a blogger hiatus and focus on my studies. It was a difficult end of the semester, but it is done! Now, I am home and the only things I have to do are: take naps, blog, read for fun, drink coffee, take more naps, celebrate my 21st birthday (Dec. 29), hang out with family and friends and read Buzzfeed. Those sound like wonderful plans to me. So since it has been a while, I will just skip over past wishes and head right into this week's wishes!

This Week's Wishes                                                                                                                        

Write and Plan Posts. Now that I have some free time, I want to devote time and creativity to my blog. I want to write some posts and plan them, read other blogs, and interact with other bloggers. I am really looking forward to this.

Make Christmas plans. I have a very large family like 4 sets of grandparents, boyfriend's family, cousins, 8 siblings, and a nephew. Yes, the holidays are crazy, but I love spending time with everyone. 

Read. I did not have much time during the busy fall semester to read for fun so I'm hoping to take plenty of time for myself. I started Water for Elephants yesterday, but I have many more like Blue Like Jazz, The Google Story, and The Choice. I hope to finish at least one this week! 

Happy Monday! 


1 comment :

  1. Adorable pic, and great goals! Cant believe we have to start thinking about New Years resolutions so soon...!
    xx,
    The Marcy Stop
    Win a S/S 2014 GG&L Handbag!

    ReplyDelete