Friday, September 27, 2013

#SlimSoft VoxBox


My blogging big, Rachael, convinced me that I should join Influenster. It is an online program to test and review different products and share them on social networks! I joined and received my first box, Colgate SlimSoft, two weeks ago.

I was super excited about this box because I am kind of a nerd when it comes to my teeth! Healthy teeth and a pretty smile are very important to me. At least twice a day, I brush and, yes, floss. I floss first, then brush my teeth, and, if I have mouthwash, rinse.

My toothbrushes that I normally is use are always from the dentist. I know and realize toothbrushes are not that expensive, but I am too cheap to buy one at the store when I get a free one from the dentist. Well, this box told me exactly why I should and could invest $1.50 in a toothbrush!

The #SlimSoft toothbrush was the softest toothbrush I have ever used. This is silly, but it felt like I was brushing my teeth with a feather. It is sooo soft. It also my teeth really clean. I didn't have the gross plaque stuff on my teeth after brushing. Instead, it left my teeth feeling smooth. I kept running my tongue across my teeth because I liked the way it felt.

I love this toothbrush and plan on using it for a while. Colgate and Influenster also provided toothpaste and mouthwash. They were minty and made my breath feel fresh. Also, I am not a fan of super hot mouthwash. The mouthwash provided was minty, but didn't burn my mouth so I really liked it.

Seriously, if you have a $1.50 and want healthy, fresh teeth, I would recommend the Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush.

*These products were compliments of Influenster. I was not paid for anything. These are all my honest opinions. *

 


No comments :

Post a Comment