Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Your Creative Responsibility {Linking Up with The Circle}

1. What does creativity mean to you?

Creativity is not just a way of thinking, but a way of feeling and being. It is where you can freely express yourself. It is where you are truly inspired by things that you love, in order to create new ideas and original thoughts. I believe everyone has a different sense of creativity and a special way of being creative. Creativity adds purpose and passion to life. Be creative; be yourself.

2. How do you stay creative? Who do you draw inspiration from? 

I am constantly inspired by the world around me. I always say I could sit on a bench in Central Park all day and people watch. People are incredibly dynamic and powerful. They say so much without even saying a word. My creativity stirs from observing first and creating second. Here are a few other places that I draw inspiration from:

-A good conversation
-Travel
-Reading books, newspapers, blogs,  magazines, etc.
-Ted talks
-Running
-Watching movies
-Pinterest
-A powerful quote




3. What is a creative part of you that you don't share much on your blog (i.e. a talent, hobby, activity, passion, etc.).


I have not been blogging for very long, but, as of yet, I have not shared that I am very organized. You could say organization is a hobby or an activity, maybe even a talent, but it is how I keep my crazy life together. I am an avid list maker and note taker. I keep with me at all times a binder filled with calenders, to-do lists, projects, college information, workouts,....pretty much my entire life. I try to be creative with my organization from cute calenders, pretty pens, to colorful divider tabs. 


I am so glad to have done a link up and look forward to doing another one in the future. I also encourage you to do link ups as a way to meet other bloggers and spice up your content.  If you would like to do this July Link Up with The Circle, click on this link.


2 comments :

  1. Oh yes, TED talks are great ways to "stir" up creativity. I agree! Thanks for sharing, Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TED talks. Do you have any favorites?

    ReplyDelete