Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer 2013 Bucket list



Find life experiences and swallow them whole. Travel. Meet many people. Go down some dead ends and explore dark alleys. Try everything. Exhaust yourself in the glorious pursuit of life.

 — |Lawrence K. Fish|


Summer is the time to kick back, an ice-cold Diet Coke, and soak up the sun. Although I do enjoy the sun bronzing my always-pale skin, I want to do a little more than lay out in the backyard. I have divided my summer 2013 bucket list into the four most important aspects of my life. I look forward to sharing my adventures with you!

Family 

-Build a bike-wash
-Make rock candy
-Decorate the entire sidewalk in chalk
-Science Day
-Commit Random Acts of Kindness
-Make summer treats
-Sock bubbles

Boyfriend

-A day trip to Lake Erie
-Zoo
-Drive-in Movie
-Learn how to shoot a gun
-Stay up late and watch the stars
-Ride the Gate Keeper
-Go to a Farmer's Market
-Indian's game

Professional

-Find at least two interview outfits
-Become a news junkie
-Create an organizational planner
-Re-work my resume
-Develop a daily make-up regimen 

Just for Fun

-Learn how to play the ukulele and attend ukulele club weekly
-Sew a skirt
-Train for a 5k (The Color Run on September 21)
-Spain day- non-alcoholic sangria, tortilla espanola, etc. 
-Read at least 5 books on my reading list 
-Decorate a cooler 

Do you have any plans you are looking forward to this summer? What are some things you would like to accomplish? 




2 comments :

  1. I have just started training for my 5K! It feels great! I also suggest that you go to Mentor-on-the-Lake. It is much nicer than Huntington Beach! You're such an inspiration. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you baby! Always strive to be the best!

    ReplyDelete